Brooke joined DWC’s Glenwood Springs tax team in 2014 after working for an accounting firm in Denver. Her expertise is in the areas of federal and multi-state taxation for individuals and small businesses. She serves various industries and has extensive experience with nonprofit organizations, families and high net-worth individuals, trusts and estates, and agriculture and ranching.
Brooke’s background is unique compared to most public accountants. An animal lover at heart, she originally wanted to be a veterinarian and studied zoology in college. She used to own and show horses and competed in showmanship in the American Quarter Horse Youth Association World Show. She enjoys spending time with her husband and “fur kids,” exploring nature, and creating in the kitchen.
- Bachelor’s degree in zoology and a master’s degree in accountancy, Colorado State University
Professional Associations & Community Organizations
- Certified Public Accountant – Colorado
- American Institute of CPAs – Member
- Colorado Society of CPAs – Member
- Colorado Animal Rescue – Board Treasurer