Professional & Business History
Donna joined Dalby, Wendland & Co., P.C., in 1984 and became a principal in 2005.
Range of Experience
Donna has considerable experience in public accounting and specializes in construction and medical practices. She has worked with all industries, including retail, hospitality, manufacturing, real estate development, nonprofits, and farm and ranch. Donna also works with small business consulting and taxation, and tax planning and consulting for medium and high net-worth individuals. She attained certification as a valuation analyst (CVA) from the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA) in 2017.
Professional & Civic Associations
- Certified Public Accountant – Colorado
- Certified Valuation Analyst – National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Western Slope Center For Children – Past Treasurer
- Redlands Village Ditch Co. – Past Secretary/Treasurer
- Grant a Wish Program – Treasurer
- Grand Junction Area Chamber of Commerce – Board Member & Executive Committee
Donna is a graduate of Colorado Mesa University with a bachelor of science in accounting.