Professional & Business History
Donna joined Dalby, Wendland & Co., P.C., in 1984 and became a principal in 2005.
Range of Experience
Donna has considerable experience in public accounting and, throughout her career, has worked with most industry types, including retail, hospitality, manufacturing, real estate development, wineries and vineyards, and trusts and estates. However, her main areas of expertise are in construction, farm and ranch, and medical practices. She works with small and medium-sized businesses and high net-worth individuals for various consulting needs, tax planning, tax strategies, estate planning, succession planning, compensation and benefits planning, buying or selling a business, and business valuations. She attained certification as a valuation analyst (CVA) from the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA) in 2017.
Professional & Civic Associations
- Certified Public Accountant – Colorado
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) – National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Grand Junction Area Chamber of Commerce Business Leadership Training Program – Graduate
- Grand Junction Area Chamber of Commerce – Past Board Director and Executive Committee Member
- Grant a Wish Program – Treasurer
- Performing Arts Conservatory, Inc. – Past Treasurer
- Redlands Village Ditch Co. – Past Secretary/Treasurer
- Western Slope Center For Children – Past Treasurer
Donna is a graduate of Colorado Mesa University with a bachelor of science in accounting.