Professional & Business History
Duane joined Dalby, Wendland & Co., P.C., in 1985 and became a principal in 2001.
Range of Experience
Duane has considerable experience and expertise in the areas of general business taxation, partnership, S-corporation, farm and ranch, real estate exchanges, estate and trust, and individual taxation.
Professional & Civic Associations
- Certified Public Accountant – Colorado
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Holy Cross and Colorado Cattlemen’s Association
- Member of American Dairy Goat Association
- Member of Benevolent and Protective Order of the Elks
Duane graduated summa cum laude from Mesa College in 1985.