Professional & Business History
Greg joined Dalby, Wendland & Co., P.C., in 1985 and became a principal in 1999. He is a past President of the Firm and past Chairman of the Board.
Range of Experience
Greg has considerable experience and expertise in the areas of real estate development, recreation industries, estate planning and bankruptcy trustee support services, as well as the investment, professional services and retail industries.
Professional & Civic Associations
- Certified Public Accountant – Colorado
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Personal Financial Specialist
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Estate Planning & Councils
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority – Registered Investment Advisor, Series 65
- Aspen Glen Club – Passport Member, Past Golf Committee Chairman and Board Member
- Glenwood Springs Downtown Development Authority – Board Member
- Racing Mule Golf Association – Past Treasurer
- Rotary Club Glenwood Springs – Past President and Paul Harris Fellow
- Valley View Hospital Foundation – Past Treasurer
Greg is a 1983 graduate of the University of Minnesota-Duluth.