Professional & Business History
Greg joined Dalby, Wendland & Co., P.C., in 1985 and became a principal in 1999. He was elected President of the Firm and Chairman of the Board in July 2016.
Range of Experience
Greg has considerable experience and expertise in the areas of real estate development, recreation industries, estate planning and bankruptcy trustee support services, as well as the investment, professional services and retail industries.
Professional & Civic Associations
- Certified Public Accountant – Colorado
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Personal Financial Specialist
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Estate Planning & Councils
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority – General Securities Representative, Series 7
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority – Registered Investment Advisor, Series 66
- Aspen Glen Club – Passport Member and Golf Committee Chairman
- Racing Mule Golf Association – Treasurer
- Rotary Club Glenwood Springs – Past President and Paul Harris Fellow
- Valley View Hospital Foundation – Past Treasurer
Greg is a 1983 graduate of the University of Minnesota-Duluth.