Greg has over 35 years of public accounting and advisory experience with Dalby, Wendland & Co. He has also served the firm in various leadership roles, including director of technology, past president of the firm, and past chairman of the board.
Greg has considerable experience and expertise in the areas of real estate development, recreation industries, estate planning and bankruptcy trustee support services, as well as the investment, professional services and retail industries.
Anyone who knows Greg knows he’s a little over-the-top when it comes to golf. He and fellow fanatics started a nonprofit, Racing Mule Golf Association, to create camaraderie among local golfers. As the accountant, Greg was the group’s statistician and earned the moniker “Stats” on most local golf courses. He once played (walked & carried bag) 108 holes of golf in one day and raised $7,000 for the Racing Mule Golf Association. While he does like to compete, it’s the travels that has provided the fondest memories. Greg has played golf in all 50 states and more than 450 different courses, collecting a logo golf ball from each course along the way.
- Bachelor of arts in accounting, University of Minnesota-Duluth
Professional Associations & Community Organizations
- Certified Public Accountant – Colorado
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Personal Financial Specialist (PFS)
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority – Registered Investment Advisor, Series 65
- American Institute of CPAs – Member
- Colorado Society of CPAs – Member
- National Association of Estate Planning & Councils – Member
- Aspen Glen Club – Passport Member, Past Golf Committee Chairman and Board Member
- Glenwood Springs Downtown Development Authority – Board Member
- Racing Mule Golf Association – Past Treasurer
- Rotary Club Glenwood Springs – Past President and Paul Harris Fellow
- Valley View Hospital Foundation – Past Treasurer