Professional & Business History
Kelsa started with Dalby Wendland 2011 as an intern and joined the Firm’s audit team full time in 2012. She has been an audit manager since July 2018.
Range of Experience
Kelsa has experience in several industries, including manufacturing, financial institutions, life and health insurance, nonprofits, and institutions of higher education. She is one of Dalby Wendland’s specialists for employee benefit plan audit engagements and has attained advanced certification by the AICPA in employee benefit plans audit. Kelsa also assists in preparing business valuations.
Professional Associations and Community Organizations
- Certified Public Accountant – Colorado
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- AICPA – Advanced Employee Benefit Plans Audit Certification
- Grand Junction Air Show – Board Member
Kelsa has a bachelor of science degree in accounting and a minor in computer information systems from Colorado Mesa University in Grand Junction.