Kelsa started with Dalby Wendland 2011 as an intern and joined the firm’s audit team full time in 2012. She has experience in several industries, including manufacturing, financial institutions, life and health insurance, nonprofits, and institutions of higher education. She is one of Dalby Wendland’s specialists for employee benefit plan audit engagements and has attained advanced certification by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants in employee benefit plans audit. Kelsa also assists in preparing business valuations.
- Bachelor of science in accounting and a minor in computer information systems, Colorado Mesa University
Professional & Civic Associations
- Certified Public Accountant – Colorado
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Advanced Employee Benefit Plans Audit Certification
- American Institute of CPAs – Member
- Colorado Society of CPAs – Member
- Grand Junction Air Show – Board Member