Kevin has provided public accounting and advisory services to Dalby Wendland clients for over 20 years. He has considerable experience in general business taxation for corporations, partnerships, and other business entities. Kevin’s areas of expertise include working with clients in the medical field, estates, business succession planning, farm and ranch activities, and real estate exchanges. He also has extensive knowledge of conservation easement planning and the Colorado Gross Conservation Easement tax credit.
- Bachelor of science in accounting, summa cum laude, Adams State University (Adams State College, CO)
Professional Associations & Community Investment
- Certified Public Accountant – Colorado
- American Institute of CPAs – Member
- Colorado Society of CPAs – Member
- Valley View Hospital Annual Giving Foundation Board – Past Board Member