Lisa has over 15 years of experience in public accounting. She is proficient in tax consulting and planning, business accounting and advisory, and she is one of DWC’s experts in trust and estate tax planning and filings. She serves a wide variety of industries, business owners, and individuals; however, her primary focus areas are construction, hospitality, high net-worth individuals, and estates and trusts.
Lisa is an outdoor enthusiast and enjoys paddle boarding, hiking, and skiing with her husband. Her favorite vacation spots are relaxing on the beach in Turks & Caicos and winter activities in Switzerland.
- Bachelor of arts in psychology, Western Colorado University (Western State College)
- Bachelor of science in accounting, Colorado Mesa University (Mesa State College)
Professional Associations & Community Organizations
- Certified Public Accountant – Colorado
- American Institute of CPAs – Member
- Colorado Society of CPAs – Member
- Horizon Sunrise Rotary Club– Member
- Rotary Paul Harris Fellow
- St. Mary’s Estate Planning Council