Lisa is the Principal in Charge of the Glenwood Springs location and is responsible for leadership, fiscal management, and administration of the office. Her public accounting career spans over 30 years. She has extensive expertise in income tax and consulting services for a wide variety of industries, including construction, recreation, real estate, and high net-worth individuals.
- Graduate, summa cum laude, Colorado Mesa University (Mesa State College)
Professional Associations & Community Organizations
- Certified Public Accountant – Colorado
- American Institute of CPAs – Member
- Colorado Society of CPAs – Member
- Rotary Paul Harris Fellow
- American Quarter Horse Association and the Rocky Mountain Quarter Horse Association – Member