Professional & Business History
Lisa joined Dalby, Wendland & Co., P.C., in 1991 and became a principal in 2005.
In 2008, Lisa became Principal in Charge of the Glenwood Springs location where she is responsible for leadership, fiscal management, and administration of the office.
Range of Experience
Lisa’s expertise in income tax and consulting services spans a wide variety of industries, including construction, recreation, real estate, and high net-worth individuals.
Professional & Civic Associations
- Certified Public Accountant – Colorado
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Rotary Paul Harris Fellow
- American Quarter Horse Association and the Rocky Mountain Quarter Horse Association – Member
Lisa is a 1991 summa cum laude graduate of Colorado Mesa University in Grand Junction, Colorado.