Professional & Business History
Lynn joined Dalby, Wendland & Co., P.C., in 1979. He was a principal from 1983-2016 and is now serving in a part-time role.
Range of Experience
Lynn has considerable experience and expertise in the areas of tax accounting and compliance for individuals, partnerships, S corporations, limited liability companies, fiduciaries, multi-state returns, representation of clients before various tax authorities, financial planning, business valuations, marital dissolution accounting matters, expert witness in marital dissolution litigation, and litigation support activities.
Professional & Civic Associations
- Certified Public Accountant – Colorado
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Accredited in Business Valuation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Certified in Financial Forensics
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Nebraska Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Lions Club – Past Treasurer and President
- Valley View Hospital Board of Trustees – Treasurer
Lynn is a graduate of the University of Nebraska with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.