Mark’s accounting career experience began with a tax and audit firm, and a bookkeeping and payroll company in Durango, CO. He joined Dalby Wendland’s Montrose office in August 2013. During his 10+ years in public accounting, he has gained specialized experience in business and family-owned business tax, tax planning, consulting, financial planning, international tax, and IRS representation. He primarily serves clients in construction, healthcare, hospitality, professional services, HOA and condo associations, real estate development and investment, and families and high net-worth individuals.
Mark approaches his client work and investment in his community with energetic collaboration. He believes in creating a workplace and community where everyone feels like a valued member of a winning team and is doing meaningful work in an environment that builds lasting positive change. His goal is simple: “I want to leave the world in a lot better shape than I found it.” When not helping clients or volunteering in the community, Mark finds time to enjoy the outdoors with his wife hiking, backpacking, mountain biking, skiing, or cheering on the Green Bay Packers.
- Associate of arts in business , Colorado Mountain College
- Bachelor of arts in accounting, Ft. Lewis College (CO)
Professional Associations & Community Organizations
- Certified Public Accountant – Colorado
- American Institute of CPAs – Member
- Colorado Society of CPAs – Member
- Black Canyon Rotary Club – Founding President and Member
- Montrose Recreation District – Vice President
- Rotary District 5470 – Assistant Governor and Rotarian of the Year