Matt joined Dalby Wendland in 2020. He brings several years of experience in the accounting industry, including time as a financial statement auditor before becoming the Firm Administrator and Client Accounting Services Director for a rural accounting firm in south central Colorado. His administrative background includes human resources, IT, and business management.
Matt grew up in western Colorado. He enjoys spending time with his wife and their pack of four-legged fur babies. He also likes making various creations on his 3-D printer and has been known to wrestle alligators on occasion.
- Bachelor of science in accounting, Adams State University (CO)
Professional Associations & Community Organizations
- CPA Firm Management Association – Public Accounting Firm Manager (PAFM) designation
- CPA Firm Management Association – Member
- American Institute of CPAs – Member
- Colorado Society of CPAs – Member