Professional & Business History
Buck joined Dalby, Wendland & Co., P.C., in 1981 and became a principal in 1990. As the Principal in Charge of the Montrose Office, Buck is responsible for the overall management, including general administration, personnel, and fiscal oversight.
Range of Experience
Buck has extensive experience in all areas of business taxation, including real estate and real estate development, choice of entity, partnerships and LLC’s, corporations and S-corporations, as well as all aspects of individual income taxation. Buck regularly provides consultation in such areas as estate planning, succession planning, personal financial planning, tax planning, and strategic planning. Buck was awarded the designation of Certified Valuation Analyst in 2010 and provides valuation service in a variety of areas.
Professional & Civic Associations
- Certified Public Accountant – Colorado
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) – National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Montrose Chamber of Commerce – Past President
- Montrose Community Foundation – Past Board Member
- Montrose Education Foundation – Board Member
- Montrose Economic Development Corporation – Board Chair
- Montrose Rotary Club – Member
Buck received his bachelor of arts degree in 1976 and master’s in 1978 from Western State College in Gunnison, CO.