To coincide with Colorado and individual counties reopening with varying coronavirus safety requirements, our offices continue to integrate more staff into our work spaces while following health monitoring and sanitizing measures for maintained protection of employees, families, clients, and community.
At this time, our offices will remain closed to general visitors. If in-person meetings are required to best accommodate client needs, our professionals can discuss meeting by appointment only. DWC leadership will continue to assess state and local directives throughout June and we will let you know of further updates regarding our offices.
Our teams are focused on the postponed income tax filing and payment deadlines as well as consulting on CARES Act relief benefits, SBA Paycheck Protection Program guidance, and business recovery planning. We are available to collaborate – please do not hesitate to call us to discuss recovery efforts and opportunities.
- Call our main office numbers. Enter the extension of the person you are trying to reach, or use the spell-by-name directory using the person’s last name. You may also leave a message in the general mailbox.
- Grand Junction (970) 243-1921
- Glenwood Springs (970) 945-8575
- Montrose (970) 249-7701
- Send an email to your DWC professional. If you are unsure of the professional you need to speak with, you may utilize our Contact Us form. You can include any questions and your request will be routed to your accountant.
- To send us documentation, please use our secure file transfer service (LeapFile) or upload the information to your DWC Client Portal (login credentials required for the Portal).
Our COVID-19 task force is steadfast in monitoring guidance and news from IRS, Treasury Department, and other regulatory agencies. We invite you to connect with us for the latest information via our COVID-19 resources web page, blog, social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter), and newsletter.
Thank you for allowing us to serve you. We truly have the best clients and we are grateful for your trust and loyalty.
Wishing you and your loved ones continued good health and safety,
Chris West, CEO
Dalby, Wendland & Co., P.C.