We continue to monitor COVID-19 issues and as more businesses reopen and people head back to work, DWC will maintain a more conservative approach for the safety of our employees, families, clients, and community. Therefore, our physical offices will remain closed to visitors and we continue to discourage in-person meetings through June 1st. Beginning May 18th, we will start staffing our offices at less than full capacity and are reworking our office spaces to accommodate social distancing and shift rotations. We are also implementing health monitoring guidelines and ramping up additional sanitizing of offices and workspaces to help ensure safety for all.
We are still here to collaborate and provide advisory support to our clients and businesses to help recover as quickly as possible. Please do not hesitate to call us to discuss planning and opportunities.
- Call our main office numbers and enter the extension of the person you are trying to reach, or use the spell-by-name directory using the person’s last name. You may also leave a message in the general mailbox.
- Grand Junction (970) 243-1921
- Glenwood Springs (970) 945-8575
- Montrose (970) 249-7701
- Send an email to your DWC professional. If you are unsure of the professional you need to speak with, you may utilize our website Contact Us form and include any questions. Your request will be routed to your accountant.
- To send us documentation, please use our secure file transfer service (LeapFile) or upload the information to your DWC Client Portal (login credentials required for the Portal).
Guidance on coronavirus relief efforts continues to come out almost daily. We are consulting with clients to help navigate the information and provide direction. You can also connect with us on the latest information via our COVID-19 resources web page, social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter), and newsletter.
We are looking forward to seeing you again soon and will keep you in the loop regarding office opening to clients and the public. In the meantime, please remember we are still here and available to help you through.
Wishing you and your loved ones continued good health and safety,
Chris West, CEO
Dalby, Wendland & Co., P.C.