To coincide with Colorado and individual counties reopening with varying coronavirus safety requirements, our offices continue to follow health monitoring and sanitizing measures for maintained protection of employees, families, clients, and community.
At this time, our offices will remain closed to general visitors. If in-person meetings are required to best accommodate client needs, our professionals can discuss meeting by appointment only. DWC leadership will continue to assess state and local directives and we will let you know of further updates regarding our offices.
We are available to collaborate and help you:
- Call our main office numbers. If the receptionist is unavailable, enter the extension of the person you are trying to reach, or use the spell-by-name directory using the person’s last name. You may also leave a message in the general mailbox.
- Grand Junction (970) 243-1921
- Glenwood Springs (970) 945-8575
- Montrose (970) 249-7701
- Send an email to your DWC professional. If you are unsure of the professional you need to speak with, you may utilize our Contact Us form. You can include any questions and your request will be routed to your accountant.
- To send us documentation, please use our secure file transfer service (LeapFile) or upload the information to your DWC Client Portal (login credentials required for the Portal). If you are not able to provide documents electronically to us per the above options, please call us and we will find the best way to exchange needed information. For Glenwood Springs and Grand Junction clients, we have a convenient and secure “drop box” located just outside the front doors of the building.
Our COVID-19 task force is steadfast in monitoring guidance and news from IRS, Treasury Department, and other regulatory agencies. We invite you to connect with us on the latest information via our COVID-19 resources web page, blog, social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter), and newsletter.
Thank you for allowing us to serve you. We truly have the best clients and we are grateful for your trust and loyalty.
Wishing you and your loved ones continued good health and safety,
Dalby, Wendland & Co., P.C.
Dalby, Wendland & Co., P.C., (DWC) – CPAs & Business Advisors providing premier financial-asset assessment, advice, and strategies for minimizing your tax exposure and helping you keep more of your own money.
Dalby Wendland is the largest public accounting firm headquartered in western Colorado. Our accountants, many of whom are CPAs, provide tax, audit, business advisory, and client accounting services. We also provide specialized advisory services, including succession planning, business valuation, CFO and controller outsourcing, cost segregation, estates and trust services, and real estate services. Our main offices in Grand Junction, Glenwood Springs, and Montrose serve a broad range of individual and business clients throughout the region, state, nation, and in other countries.
Since our beginning in 1948, we have built extensive, long-standing, strong and trusted relationships with our clients. DWC’s professional team members dedicate their skill, passion for people, and core values of quality, integrity, and community investment to provide clients with proactive tailored solutions and support the communities in which we live and work.
Frequently changing tax laws and legislation make it imperative to have an experienced accounting and advisory firm like Dalby, Wendland & Co., P.C., to help you navigate today’s complex tax and financial environment.