With Colorado Governor Polis issuing a Stay at Home Order for “non-essential” businesses, we wanted to let you know that all of our offices are honoring the Order. Even though our industry does not fall into the “non-essential” category, the health and safety of our staff, families, clients, and community is still our priority. All of our teams are working remotely from home – we are still available to serve you and answer any questions you may have.
Here is how we can collaborate:
- You can still call our main office numbers and enter the extension of the person you are trying to reach, or use the spell-by-name directory using the person’s last name. You may also leave a message in the general mailbox.
- Grand Junction (970) 243-1921
- Glenwood Springs (970) 945-8575
- Montrose (970) 249-7701
- Send an email to your DWC professional. If you are unsure of the professional you need to speak with, you may utilize our Contact Us form. You can include any questions and your request will be routed to your accountant.
- To send us documentation, please use our secure file transfer service (LeapFile) or upload the information to your DWC Client Portal (login credentials required for the Portal). If you do not have a Client Portal set up, contact your DWC representative for access. The links to these services can also be found at the top of every page on our website. Please do not send confidential and personal information via email. If you are not able to provide documents electronically to us per the above options, please call us and we will find the best way to exchange needed information. For Glenwood Springs and Grand Junction clients, we have a convenient and secure “drop box” located just outside the front doors of the building.
Lastly, there are new federal and state provisions being announced almost daily regarding paid leave, unemployment, and lending and other financial resources for businesses. We are consulting with clients to help navigate the information and provide guidance. Additionally, we have created a resources web page to help businesses, employers, and employees quickly access the most important information from up-to-date reliable sources, visit www.DalbyCPA.com/Resources/COVID-19.
We understand this is a most difficult and emotional time for all of us and we thank you for your continued support. Please remember we are still here and available to help you!
Wishing you and your loved ones continued good health and safety,
Dalby, Wendland & Co., P.C.
Dalby, Wendland & Co., P.C., (DWC) – CPAs & Business Advisors providing premier financial-asset assessment, advice, and strategies for minimizing your tax exposure and helping you keep more of your own money.
Dalby Wendland is the largest public accounting firm headquartered in western Colorado. Our accountants, many of whom are CPAs, provide tax, audit, business advisory, and client accounting services. We also provide specialized advisory services, including succession planning, business valuation, CFO and controller outsourcing, cost segregation, estates and trust services, and real estate services. Our main offices in Grand Junction, Glenwood Springs, and Montrose serve a broad range of individual and business clients throughout the region, state, nation, and in other countries.
Since our beginning in 1948, we have built extensive, long-standing, strong and trusted relationships with our clients. DWC’s professional team members dedicate their skill, passion for people, and core values of quality, integrity, and community investment to provide clients with proactive tailored solutions and support the communities in which we live and work.
Frequently changing tax laws and legislation make it imperative to have an experienced accounting and advisory firm like Dalby, Wendland & Co., P.C., to help you navigate today’s complex tax and financial environment.