We continue to monitor COVID-19 issues and as more businesses reopen and people head back to work, DWC will maintain a more conservative approach for the safety of our employees, families, clients, and community. Therefore, our physical offices will remain closed to visitors and we continue to discourage in-person meetings through June 1st. Beginning May 18th, we will start staffing our offices at less than full capacity and are reworking our office spaces to accommodate social distancing and shift rotations. We are also implementing health monitoring guidelines and ramping up additional sanitizing of offices and workspaces to help ensure safety for all.
We are still here to collaborate and provide advisory support to our clients and businesses to help recover as quickly as possible. Please do not hesitate to call us to discuss planning and opportunities.
- Call our main office numbers and enter the extension of the person you are trying to reach, or use the spell-by-name directory using the person’s last name. You may also leave a message in the general mailbox.
- Grand Junction (970) 243-1921
- Glenwood Springs (970) 945-8575
- Montrose (970) 249-7701
- Send an email to your DWC professional. If you are unsure of the professional you need to speak with, you may utilize our Contact Us form. You can include any questions and your request will be routed to your accountant.
- To send us documentation, please use our secure file transfer service (LeapFile) or upload the information to your DWC Client Portal (login credentials required for the Portal). If you are not able to provide documents electronically to us per the above options, please call us and we will find the best way to exchange needed information. For Glenwood Springs and Grand Junction clients, we have a convenient and secure “drop box” located just outside the front doors of the building.
Lastly, there is still much clarification needed from the Treasury Department, IRS, and other regulators regarding CARES Act, FFCRA, and other relief provisions. DWC’s internal COVID-19 committee is closely watching daily developments to help keep you informed. We are consulting with clients to help navigate the information and provide guidance. You can also connect with us on the latest information via our COVID-19 resources web page, blog, social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter), and newsletter.
We are looking forward to seeing you again soon and will keep you in the loop regarding office opening to clients and the public. In the meantime, please remember we are still here and available to help you through.
Wishing you and your loved ones continued good health and safety,
Dalby, Wendland & Co., P.C.
Dalby, Wendland & Co., P.C., (DWC) – CPAs & Business Advisors providing premier financial-asset assessment, advice, and strategies for minimizing your tax exposure and helping you keep more of your own money.
Dalby Wendland is the largest public accounting firm headquartered in western Colorado. Our accountants, many of whom are CPAs, provide tax, audit, business advisory, and client accounting services. We also provide specialized advisory services, including succession planning, business valuation, CFO and controller outsourcing, cost segregation, estates and trust services, and real estate services. Our main offices in Grand Junction, Glenwood Springs, and Montrose serve a broad range of individual and business clients throughout the region, state, nation, and in other countries.
Since our beginning in 1948, we have built extensive, long-standing, strong and trusted relationships with our clients. DWC’s professional team members dedicate their skill, passion for people, and core values of quality, integrity, and community investment to provide clients with proactive tailored solutions and support the communities in which we live and work.
Frequently changing tax laws and legislation make it imperative to have an experienced accounting and advisory firm like Dalby, Wendland & Co., P.C., to help you navigate today’s complex tax and financial environment.