Do you ever feel like you’re running a circus instead of a business? Juggling the many daily responsibilities is tremendous. Without proper in-house resources, finance and accounting functions may not provide reliable information for timely and important business decisions.
Dalby Wendland provides outsourced Client Accounting Services (CAS) to bolster your current in-house resources, or we can serve you with full financial and accounting support. CAS helps you strategically think ahead of the day, not just juggle today’s issues.
What is CAS?
CAS brings together technology, people, and expertise to help your business thrive and be better prepared for an everchanging and complex business environment. Beyond basic compliance, bookkeeping, and payroll functions, CAS incorporates management accounting and advisory, which is typically in the purview of a higher level accounting team consisting of a controller and CFO. Outsourcing with DWC can give your business a leg up without having to pay and manage additional internal staff.
Advantages of DWC’s Client Accounting Services
- A focused, efficient, and dedicated team of professionals who keep you on top of required compliance, regulatory changes, and industry issues,
- Financial intelligence, insight, and advice for business planning, strategy, performance and profitability to help create opportunities and set a path for success,
- Cohesive accounting systems installation and design for simple or complex businesses with convenient and safe cloud-based technology,
- Virtual collaboration to help you save time,
- Risk management to minimize your exposure to adversity and realize opportunity,
- Economical pricing for services scaled to fit your needs and budget.
Watch our video, or contact us to see if Dalby Wendland’s Client Accounting Services is right for your business.