Chris has more than 18 years of experience providing audit, assurance, and advisory services to various businesses, nonprofits, and other organizations. He mainly serves clients in financial service institutions, nonprofit organizations, insurance companies, employee benefit plans, construction contractors, manufacturing, dealerships, and hospitality industries. Chris’s areas of expertise are in business advisory and consulting, due diligence services, strategic planning, audit review, and financial planning. He splits his time between the Grand Junction audit office and the Montrose office, where he is the Principal in Charge and is responsible for the overall management and administration of personnel and fiscal oversight of the office.
A true outdoorsman, Chris enjoys many outside hobbies with his family, including fishing, camping, and boating. He is also an avid golfer and passionate about giving back to the community.
- Bachelor of science in accounting, Azusa Pacific University (CA)
Professional Associations & Community Organizations
- Certified Public Accountant – Colorado and California
- American Institute of CPAs – Member
- Colorado Society of CPAs – Member
- Certified Fraud Examiners – Member
- Grand Junction Lion’s Club – Past President
- Community Hospital Foundation – Board Chair
- CASA of Mesa County Board of Directors – Treasurer
- Industrial Developments, Inc. Board – Secretary