Professional & Business History
Chris joined Dalby, Wendland & Co., P.C. in 2006 and became principal in 2010. He is the Principal in Charge of the Grand Junction audit office and is responsible for administration of the department including overall supervision, personnel, and fiscal management.
Range of Experience
Chris provides auditing and accounting services to a wide variety of clients in several industries including financial institutions, non-profit organizations, insurance companies, employee benefit plans, construction contractors, manufacturing, dealerships, and hospitality. Specialties include audit review, due diligence services, consulting, financial planning, strategic planning, and business advisory.
Professional & Civic Associations
- Certified Public Accountant – Colorado and California
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Grand Junction Lion’s Club – Past President
- Community Hospital Foundation – Board Chair
- CASA of Mesa County Board of Directors – Treasurer
- Industrial Developments, Inc. Board – Secretary
Chris is a graduate of Azusa Pacific University with a bachelor of science degree in accounting.