Essie began her public accounting career with Dalby Wendland in 1989. She has served a variety of businesses and individuals in the Montrose region and has gained considerable experience in the areas of individual and business taxation, as well as expertise in the areas of estate and trust tax preparation. In her spare time, Essie enjoys golf, horses, cooking, and gardening. Her favorite places to vacation are wherever friends and family live, Scotland, and any destination where she can play golf. When asked what she would do if she weren’t an accountant, she notes, Work in a flower shop!
- Bachelor of arts in German, Colorado College
- Master of science in accounting, University of Colorado
Professional Associations & Community Organizations
- Certified Public Accountant – Colorado
- American Institute of CPAs – Member
- Colorado Society of CPAs – Member