Mark started his public accounting career in the late ’80s with KPMG, LLP in Anchorage, Alaska, spending over a decade as a senior tax manager. In 2004, he joined Dalby Wendland’s Glenwood Springs team. Serving clients for over 30 years has provided Mark with considerable experience in taxation of corporations and S-corps, partnerships, and individuals. He also specializes in corporate reorganizations, multi-state income taxation, estate and gift tax, dealerships, and nonprofit organizations.
- Bachelor of arts in accounting, Cedarville University (OH)
Professional Associations & Community Investment
- Certified Public Accountant – Colorado
- American Institute of CPAS – Member
- Colorado Society of CPAs – Member
- River Bridge Regional Center – Treasurer
- Mountain Madrigal Singers – Member