Professional & Business History
Mark joined Dalby, Wendland & Co., P.C. in 2004 and became a principal in 2008. Prior to joining Dalby, Wendland & Co., P.C., Mark worked for KPMG, LLP in Anchorage, Alaska from 1989 – 2003 as a senior tax manager.
Range of Experience
Mark has considerable experience in the areas of corporation, S-corporation, partnership and individual taxation as well as expertise in corporate reorganizations, multi-state income taxation, estate and gift tax, and nonprofit organizations.
Professional & Civic Associations
- Certified Public Accountant – Colorado
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- River Bridge Regional Center – Treasurer
- Member of Mountain Madrigal Singers
Mark is a 1988 graduate of Cedarville University with a Bachelor of Arts in Accounting.