Professional & Business History
Mike joined Dalby, Wendland & Co., P.C. in 2004 and became a principal in 2017.
Range of Experience
Mike’s expertise is in business taxation, projections and forecasts, financial planning and consulting, and family-owned business advisory and succession planning. His client base reflects a variety of industries including agriculture and ranching, wineries and vineyards, families and high net-worth individuals, healthcare, real estate development and investment, and recreation and tourism. He is proactive with his clients and works to help them understand their financial decisions and associated tax implications.
Professional Associations and Community Organizations
- Certified Public Accountant – Colorado
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Advocate Safehouse Project – Board Director and Finance Committee Member
- Glenwood Springs High School – Past Assistant Varsity Football Coach
- YouthZone – Board Director and Finance Committee Member
Mike graduated in 2003 summa cum laude with a bachelor of arts degree in accounting and business administration from Western State College in Gunnison.