Originally from Center, a town located in the San Luis Valley of southwestern Colorado, Nathan (Nate) joined DWC in 2008 after graduating college. He has developed expertise in providing attest and accounting services such as financial statement audits, reviews, compilations, and agreed upon procedures for a variety of clients. His industry specialties include life and health insurance, third party health plan administrators, construction, manufacturing, nonprofit organizations, institutions of higher education, governmental special districts, fixed-based operators (private aircraft servicing), and employee benefit plans. Nate attained accreditation in business valuations (ABV) from the American Institute of CPAs in 2016 and provides valuation services in a variety of areas. As the Principal in Charge of the audit office, Nate is responsible for the overall management, general administration, personnel, and fiscal oversight of the department.
- Bachelor of science with an emphasis in accounting, Adams State University (CO)
Professional Associations and Community Organizations
- Certified Public Accountant – Colorado
- American Institute of CPAs – Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- American Institute of CPAs – Member
- Colorado Society of CPAs – Member
- Marillac Clinic – Finance Committee