Sean started his accounting career with global firm KPMG, LLP in Denver. He joined DWC’s Glenwood Springs office in 2017. He specializes in business tax and family-owned business tax planning and advisory. He has had the opportunity to work with a diverse set of clients ranging from multinational businesses to small companies in a variety of industries with a focus on professional services, real estate development and investment, recreation and tourism, and hospitality.
Like many Coloradans, Sean loves the outdoors. He and his wife frequently take their dog, Ranger, for hikes and they enjoy mountain biking, fly fishing, and skiing.
- Bachelors of science in accounting, Santa Clara University (CA)
- Master’s degree in taxation, University of Denver (CO)
Professional Associations & Community Organizations
- Certified Public Accountant – Colorado
- American Institute of CPAs – Member
- Colorado Society of CPAs – Member
- Roaring Fork Mountain Bike Association – Member
- Trout Unlimited – Member